By default, a new user's difficulty level of questions in Daily Challenge is Elementary Challenge. It will automatically upgrade to next level once the user completes certain amount of question correctly.
Besides, you can also choose a different difficulty level for your Daily Challenge, by clicking the Settings button.
In different levels, you can earn different KoKo Credits (KKC) if you completed all questions.
Please note that, you can only change difficulty level for maximum 3 times in a day, and you cannot change it once you attempt any question in Daily Challenge.
If Customized Challenge Settings option chosen, you can select any Topics, Difficulty and Effective Date, and confirm. There're no KoKo Credits for customized settings.
Restrictions on Difficulty Level Options
1. Users can only change the Challenge Setting after they have earned more than 200 CPs.
2. The options of difficulty level will be restricted according to your challenge level achieved.
- Challenge Level 1 to 5: Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced and Master Challenges;
- Challenge Level 6 to 10: Intermediate, Advanced and Master Challenges only;
- Challenge Level 11 to 20: Advanced and Master Challenges only;
- Challenge Level 21 and above: Master Challenge only.