Peer Challenge comprises of 5 questions in each challenge based on your curriculum and level. The recipient of the challenge will also get 5 questions based on their curriculum and level to ensure fairness. Each day, you can receive or send up to 3 challenges. You can earn up to 3 Challenge Points (CPs) from each challenge sent, based on your result against your opponent's result.
You can select either one of the following options to start your peer challenge.
- send a challenge to a friend from your school
- send a challenge to a friend (either from your BFF list or search for your friend using BFF code or Login ID)
- start a challenge with a random KooBits user
- accept a sent challenge from a friend
If you choose to send a challenge to a friend, you will see the ‘pending’ page once you complete your own 5 questions. This means that your challenge request has been successfully sent. Earning of CPs will only happen after the recipient of the challenge accept or reject the challenge.
- If recipient of the challenge accepts the challenge and answers the questions, the sender of the challenge will earn his/her CPs based on the result. Achievement time will be based on the time the recipient accepted the challenge.
- If recipient of the challenge rejects the challenge, the sender will earn his/her CPs based on his/her own result. Achievement time will be based on the time the recipient rejected the challenge.
- Recipient of the challenge will have up to 3 days to respond. If not, the pending challenge will expire.
- If you challenge a random challenger, the result and earning of CPs will be immediate.
- All pending peer challenges will expire in 3 days if not answered (achievement time will be reflected as 6:00 GMT+8 on 4th day). If it is within the last 3 days of a Top Brain Maths season/term*, achievement time for such expired challenges will be reflected as 22:00 GMT+8 (the closing time of the last day).
* Under Top Brain Maths season/term, all pending peer challenges will expire by the last day of each season/term, or the day before a new term starts^
You'll earn the points according to correct answers upon expiration.
^ For Singapore schools only.