Every day you can send or accept up to 3 peer challenges in total.
You can either
- challenge a friend from your school, or
- start a peer challenge with a random KooBits user, or
- accept a peer challenge from a friend
You will earn challenge points (CPs) based on your performance in the results.
* A pending peer challenges expires in 3 days after sending, unless it's within the last 3 days of a season or a term.
* All pending peer challenges will expire by the last day of each season, or the last day of each term, or the day before a new term starts, which of 2019 is:
- 1st January (before Term 1, SG only),
- 1st March (last day of Term 1 Scoring Period, SG only),
- 24th March (before Term 2, SG only),
- 31st March (last day of Season 1),
- 17th May (last day of Term 2 Scoring Period, SG only),
- 30th June (before Term 3, SG only; last day of Season 2),
- 23rd August (last day of Term 3 Scoring Period, SG only),
- 15th September (before Term 4, SG only),
- 30th September (last day of Season 3),
- 1st November (last day of Term 4 Scoring Period, SG only), and
- 31st December (last day of Season 4), regardless of original challenge date.
You'll earn the points according to correct answers upon expiration.