Select either one of the following options to start your peer challenge.
- challenge a friend from your school, or
- start a peer challenge with a random KooBits user, or
- accept a peer challenge from a friend
The challenge exercise comprises of 5 questions.
Each day, you can receive or send up to 3 challenges. You earn 3CPs from each challenge completed.
All pending peer challenges will need to be completed in 3 days*.
Once the challenge exercise is successfully completed, you will see the ‘pending’ page. This means that your challenge request has been successfully sent.
The recipient of the challenge then has to accept the challenge by clicking start.
The challenge is regarded as completed only after both parties have completed the peer challenge. You will earn challenge points (CPs) based on your performance in the results.
* A pending peer challenge expires in 3 days after sending, unless it's within the last 3 days of a season or a term.
* All pending peer challenges will expire by the last day of each season, or the last day of each term*, or the day before a new term starts*, which of 2022 is:
- 3rd January (before Term 1, SG only )
- 25th February (last day of Term 1 Scoring Period, SG only )
- 20th March (before Term 2, SG only )
- 31st March (last day of Season 1)
- 13th May (last day of Term 2 Scoring Period, SG only )
- 26th June (before Term 3, SG only )
- 30th June (last day of Season 2)
- 19th August (last day of Term 3 Scoring Period, SG only )
- 11th September (before Term 4, SG only )
- 30th September (last day of Season 3)
- 4th November (last day of Term 4 Scoring Period, SG only ), and
- 31st December (last day of Season 4), regardless of the original challenge date.
You'll earn the points according to correct answers upon expiration.
* For Singapore schools only.