Singapore (School Plan Users)
Top Brain counts cumulative challenge points earned by a student from the beginning of a term to the last day of a term. Please refer to Termly Top Brain Leaderboard.
- 2022 Termly Scoring Period:
Term 1: Week 1-8: 4 Jan to 25 Feb 2022
Term 2: Week 1-8: 21 Mar to 13 May 2022
Term 3: Week 1-8: 27 Jun to 19 Aug 2022
Term 4: Week 1-7: 12 Sep to 4 Nov 2022
- If two students have the same challenge points, the one who achieved earlier will be higher.
- Top Brain requires stamina and consistency to achieve.
- Click here to understand the rules regarding Peer Challenge and when corresponding challenge points will be awarded to the user's account.
Singapore school prizes, please refer to School Prizes.
Singapore (Individual Plan Users - Premium/Standard)
KooBits Rewards: please refer to https://www.koobits.com/awards/topbrain/.
Top Brain counts cumulative challenge points earned by a student from the beginning of a quarter to the last day of the quarter. Please refer to Classic Top Brain leaderboard.
- There are 4 quarters in a year:
Quarter 1: 1st January to 31st Mar
Quarter 2: 1st April to 30th June
Quarter 3: 1st July to 30th September
Quarter 4: 1st October to 31st December
- If two students have the same challenge points, the one who achieved earlier will be on a higher position.