Peer Challenge comprises of 5 questions in each challenge based on your curriculum and level. The recipient of the challenge will also get 5 questions based on their curriculum and level to ensure fairness. Each day, you can receive or send up to 1 challenge. You earn up to 3 Challenge Points (CPs) from each challenge based on your result against your opponent's result.
You can select either one of the following options to start your peer challenge.
- challenge a friend from your school
- challenge a friend (either from your BFF list or searching for your friend using BFF code or Login ID)
- start a challenge with a random KooBits user
- accept a challenge from a friend
Once the challenge exercise is successfully completed, you will see the ‘pending’ page. This means that your challenge request has been successfully sent.
- If you challenge a random challenger, the result and earning of CPs will be immediate.
The recipient of the challenge then has to accept the challenge by clicking start.
- All pending peer challenges will need to be completed in 3 days*.
The challenge is regarded as completed only after both parties have completed the peer challenge. You will earn CPs based on your performance in the results.