You can follow the following 3 simple steps to turn off the auto-renewal billing of your child's subscription plan.
- Login at member.koobits.com and enter your parent account login ID & password. (If you do not remember the parent login details, please refer to the KooBits welcome email sent to you. You can search for this email by entering “KooBits” in your email.)
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option on the top menu and select ‘Bill & Subscription’
Note: For parents using their mobile phones to access, please tilt your phone to landscape mode to see the Settings button.
- Click ‘Cancel Auto-Renewal’ on the plan that you want to turn off and follow the prompts.
After completing the steps above, the auto-renewal billing of the plan will be turned off automatically and your child's account will remain accessible until the end of the subscription. Those who have turned off this auto-renewal option can opt to renew their child's account through any of the following options:
- Renew through special renewal offers received via email or Whatsapp.
- Login to the child's account at member.koobits.com (upon expiry) and follow the instructions to renew.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page.