You can follow the following 3 simple steps to cancel/turn off the auto-renewal of your child's subscription plan.
- Login at member.koobits.com and enter your parent account login ID & password. (The parent account login ID is your registered email with KooBits. If you do not remember the password, you can click on "Forgot your Parent Account password" at the bottom right corner of the login page - member.koobits.com.)
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option on the top menu and select ‘Bill & Subscription’
Note: For parents using their mobile phones to access, please tilt your phone to landscape mode to see the Settings button.
- Click ‘Cancel Auto-Renewal’ option on the plan that you want to cancel and follow the prompts.
After cancellation, the auto-renewal billing of the plan will be turned off automatically and your child's account will remain accessible until the end of the subscription. Those who have turned off this auto-renewal option can opt to renew their child's account through any of the following options:
- Renew through special renewal offers received via email or Whatsapp.
- Login to the child's account at member.koobits.com (upon expiry) and follow the instructions to renew.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page.